Do you know one of the most effective ways to grow your real estate business, make more money,
and get clients to call you?
Two words, I bet you don’t normally think about – SQUARE FOOTAGE!
Consumers see a billboard about a home being sold at $100.00 per-square-foot and they know exactly what that means. When it comes to real estate, consumers understand very little about the buying, selling, or mortgage processes. But, when it comes to price-per-square-foot, they know exactly what you are talking about and can speak the same language of pricing. It is the most frequently used method to determine real estate prices in the world. Even first-time buyers and sellers understand the formula and know how to use it. While it may not always be very accurate, it is a place to start and is simple to understand.
There is a degree of science to this and you can learn it all in the exclusive Home Measurement Specialist Certification program. What you’ll learn in this career-changing, one-of-a-kind, 14-hour program, is the “How To” of measuring residential square footage as well as the “Why it Matters” of getting the number right. You’ll never look at price-per-square-foot the same way again.
The Home Measurement Specialist programs are visual online classes for real estate agents or appraisers who are looking for specialized training in measuring and understanding the influence of residential square footage. Students leaving this program will be positioned to increase their profitability, enhance their level of client service, and confidently expand their business in a market where precision and “quality” and elevated to new levels.
This training program offers real estate professionals the unique opportunity to learn and build key skills in the “art” of home measurement. And, a new wealth of knowledge to understand (and be able to explain) the influence of square footage on the home comparison and valuation processes.
• Use of the HMS Logo & Name
• Official Certificate
• Customizable press release & marketing materials.
• Bi-monthly newsletter
• Private Networking & Discussion Group access.
How to earn it
Obtaining the HMS® designation is a simple three-step process:
1. Complete the two HMS® courses
($119.95 each with 7 hours CE credit).
2. Take and pass the Final Exam.
3. Submit the $149.00
* There are no annual fees.
Who is it for?
The HMS® Certification was specifically developed for those who measure square footage for others and for all real estate professionals who help to determine home prices.
Yeah, that’s a lot and there’s so much more to come!
After completing these classes, you’ll never again dread questions
about square footage or talking about the myths and facts of
price-per-square-foot. Instead you’ll be confident and competent,
ready to win every client that YOU want.
- A knowledge you won’t find anywhere else
- Discover the rules and the misconceptions about ANSI®
- Add a Certification to the end of your name
- Good for your business, your clients, and good for the real estate industry
- Show clients your commitment to education, quality, and accuracy
- Today more than ever, learn more means earn more
- Continued support with answers to measurement questions
- New research on AVM’s, MLS, & other square footage & valuation issues
- New ads and articles for your local use
- Quarterly newsletters
- Attract more business with a phrase everyone knows
- Blogs sharing similar issues with your peers
- National Referral Directory
- And Much More… New Benefits Being Added Regularly
- Help your clients discover a fair price, based on accurate information.
- In this HGTV® generation, consumers know the simple price-per-square-foot formula. We live in a price-per-square-foot world and consumers recognize and understand this simple formula. Learn to use their knowledge in order to help you get more business.
- We’ll help you educate consumers about the importance of accurate square footage information (prior to any pricing decisions) and why they should hire you for your unique knowledge.
- Make your phone ring with more clients than ever before and make more money.
- Refresh your skills on creating the currency of real estate and discover a new level of liability protection for your clients. Become the local square footage expertthat helps consumers (who are better educated and motivated) take every precaution that they pay or receive a fair price for their home.
- Explore the Power of “Size” and the Currency of Real Estate.
- Learn to properly measure a single-family home, based on the ANSI® Measurement Guideline. Protect your clients and yourself.
- Examine how square footage influences CMA’s and all home valuations.
The Home Measurement Specialist programs
… are visual online classes for real estate agents or appraisers who are looking for specialized training in measuring and understanding the influence of residential square footage. Students leaving this program will be positioned to increase their profitability, enhance their level of client service, and confidently expand their business in a market where precision and “quality” and elevated to new levels.